Monday 19 September 2011

This and that

Crimson has an array of colours in their collections. A fantastic synthesis of comfortable yet flattering clothes and silhouettes. With my styling expertise the clothes reach a different dimension and make them attention seeking and hard to ignore outfits. 

With their bold prints in their inaugural collection and some unusual mixture of colours in their 'epoch collection' to their subtle yet striking colours in their thunderstorm collection Crimson has an aesthetic  for 'Understated Elegance'

I think art and fashion are closely related. So I want my next line to be inspired by art particularly Salvador Dali's melting clock.  I have just finished my last collection and can't wait to start on the next!!!

1 comment:

Social Media said...

Linking your great post to my blog. Would love to see your upcoming designs! Let me know.